Saturday 20 February 2010

Newton Heath Update

No clear rounds today but some really great things to bring away. Keisha had a really nice jumping round but took a pole after I gave her a bad line, her agility was good but we had another pole after I stopped far to short before the jump causing her to put the brakes on over it, so naughty mummy to blame.
Kody had one refusal in both his agility and jumping but apart from that I was chuffed to bits, his weaves were spot on as were his contacts so that was good, I think he lacked a bit of confidence so instead of going out when I sent him he came back to me, something to work on but I think that will improve as his confidence grows in competition environment.
Ronny, OMG, today was a massive break through, I have re-gained that WAIT at the start line and what a difference it makes, his agility was awesome, really fast contacts and waiting on the end to be released, unfortunately he had a pole otherwise he was flying.

Ronny's son Reno was at the show today so it was really nice to catch up, he looks very similar to how Ronny looked at that young age, tall and lean but very very cute. He is a good boy, very sweet and very playful, Pudsey did start to play with him but then took a liking to Kiros instead.

So overall a very good day, the training appears to be working and when I finally get my act in gear we might start getting some clears !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment