Sunday 7 February 2010

Jump Training

This morning was Zippy's first agility class in the big boys group, considering it was his first time with the jumps at full height I was proper chuffed with him, apart from the odd pole that was dropped at an angle to help him corner he had no problems with the full height.

This afternoon I took the dogs to the field for some more training, this was Zippy and Pudsey's last time at medium jumps as they are more than ready to go to full height. Thanks again to mum who came down to film them training which I have attached underneath. It's been a good help as I can see how my handling is pants sometimes, especially when I'm running Ronny which causes him to knock poles. I MUST GET BETTER !!!

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!!! what a brilliant Team--well done Jo on your brilliant training.

    ReplyDelete