Sunday 14 February 2010

Weekend News


This weekend has been very successful, we have had some really great training sessions, Ronny and Maisy worked hard at Yvonnes yesterday, there were some really tricky sequences but once Emma and me sorted our handling out we actually had some really great runs, I think we both came away with a few things we want to work on.
Keisha's WC training went reasonably well, I felt on this occasion it was my handling that was letting her down, I was either to early or to late with my commands. However, training at club was much better today, we finally seemed to click with each other again and hopefully we have finally broke down that brick wall.

Zippy was a good boy this morning, he is having no trouble with the jumps at full height and did some really clever sequences, he is beaming with confidence and im going to keep it that way.

Other great news :- Speedy had a very good weekend, Jackie had entered him in the breed show on saturday and he won all four classes, including the junior and the open class (sorry I cant remember the other two). Ive been informed he has been spoilt yet again with a new toy !!!
I managed to catch a glimpse of him running in his agility class this morning and he is looking great, he is very much like his daddy, TUNNEL MAD !!! (sorry about that Jackie).

No comments:

Post a Comment