Thursday 24 September 2009

Mid week update

A busy week already, I'm absolutely snowed under with work at the moment, I thought my job would have been busier through the summer holidays but it hasn't turned out that way at all, I can only assume they are rebelling against being back at school !!!

Anyway, the dogs have had a good week, we have been down to the field a couple of times this week, not started agility training yet as we are waiting for the agility season to fully come to a close, a few games of fetch soon did the trick. I have been running Zippy with Ronny and Keisha and he is absolutely loving it, he isn't far behind them either.

I must admit I'm absolutely amazed by Pudsey, he runs with Kody during his ball game, Kody seems to be sprinting his heart out and Pudsey who beats him all the time just looks like he is having a stroll in the park, I may have to reconsider doing agility with him.

This weekend we are off to Dashin Dogs, I'm really looking forward to the show and it will be like old times, I'm only running Ronny and Keisha so hopefully I wont be as knackered at the end of the day.

The weather is looking good which is great news, not to hot and not raining which is the main thing, I think that will suit the dogs best.

No comments:

Post a Comment