Sunday 20 September 2009

2 down 1 to go

A very interesting weekend, out of the 18 classes we actually only managed 2 clear rounds.

I think the appropriate word to use is "Keen", who would of thought having one weekend off would make the dogs (mainly Ronny) have lots of zoom zoom zoom.

I must say I wasn't really dissappointed at all, none of the dogs were naughty on saturday just full of energy, Ronny was just mad !!!

Keisha had a great jumping class on saturday to finish 1st, 2 jumping wins now so only one more to go, this weekend she showed signs of getting back to her normal self, her speed is just starting to re-appear and her tight turns are definitely back.

Kody had a good weekend, ive added a clip of him below of his last jumping round today, silly me got him eliminated, you think by now I would know which way to turn my body to give him the correct signal, still we all make mistakes !!!!



Congratulations to Emma and Maisy for their fantastic jumping round to finish 2nd today, 3 clears in 3 weeks, things have definitely turned a corner now. Congratulations to everyone else this weekend too, im sorry I can't remember the placings.

No comments:

Post a Comment