Thursday 3 September 2009

Letchworth Show

The dogs have had three days of complete rest, we have done absolutely nothing and I'm completely bored, thankfully we are off to Letchworth Agility Show tomorrow so I cant wait.

I cant believe we are in September already, where has the time gone, Zippy is going to be 11 months old in a few weeks and will soon be starting his agility class. On the plus side I have started his very basic training and it is going great, its like having another mini Ronny but with a bit more control (well at the moment anyway).

The season is drawing to an end, three more shows left after this weekend and then its into some serious winter training, all my equipment is now down at the field and ready for the stampede of my mally's, I've had some really great tips from people this year and I'm going to try some of them out over winter.

Anyway enough of me rabbiting on, I've got a show to get ready for, see you all in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment