Sunday 19 December 2010

Olympia tomorrow !!!

OMG I cant believe how quickly Olympia has arrived, I am soooooooo very excited and actually cant wait for it to happen. I must say a massive congratulations to Dave and Rusty who finished 3rd in the senior class on saturday, what a great achievement and I hope I can continue to do the Belgians proud in the ABC tomorrow.

So Keisha and me have been training really hard, we have worked so hard on our contacts and in training they are perfect, I would have liked to confirm them in a few competitions before tomorrow as I know Keisha can be quite sharp on them in competition but sadly that didn't happen, I just gotta hope she doesn't get too excited and ping the horrible things. As we are running 2nd I have no option but to just run them flat out. It appears the final is being shown on BBC red button tomorrow night so I have asked my dad to record it so I can see what goes well/bad, the coverage starts at 6.45pm and we are on at 7.35pm. As this is our first year it will be a great experience, we get to see the course plan before we run and then actually only have a couple of minutes, if that, to walk the course, I hope I will remember it !!!

Good Luck to all the other competitors tomorrow, out of the 10 competing 7 are Kelpies, I predict a Kelpie will win !!!

1 comment:

  1. We watched and want to say well done! Hope you had a great day and enjoyed the experience, i'm sure you'll be there again next year

    Well done

    Kate, Conor, Brian, Heidi, Megan & Kody

    ReplyDelete