Monday 13 December 2010

Not long until christmas

Time is flying by, up until yesterday I hadn't even got a single present, the internet has been very handy for christmas shopping this year and after surfing the web last night I have reduced my list to only two more to get.

So yesterday was our broken start line wait course, we came back feeling quite disappointed with the workshop and there were a couple of people on it that seemed to ruin the atmosphere, on reflection we did learn a couple of techniques which im sure Emma and me will try out, it was Zippy's first ever course and he was such a well behaved boy, so much so that he actually made me look like a liar as he hardly broke any of his waits, NO EXCUSE NOW MR ZIP.

Olympia starts this week, it's very exciting, Keisha and me don't run until the final day which is next monday, we have been working really hard on our contacts and touch wood, fingers crossed etc etc it has all been going well, it would have been nice to get a few competitions under our belt to test them but I guess there is no point in worrying about it, if nothing else it will be a good day out.

No comments:

Post a Comment