Thursday 7 October 2010

Time Fly's

This week is flying by, lots going on at the minute, work is mega busy, no sooner do I arrive im leaving, there is just not enough hours in the day.

It was sad not to be at an agility show last weekend but to be honest being at home, going shopping etc etc felt like I had never been away. All the dogs are still on rest, im in the dilemma of when to start training, Keisha's BSD WC first selection day is fast approaching and we've got so much to do to prepare for it, oh man, why cant we have a 48hr day instead ???

Zippy is back to full fitness, he had me seriously worried for a couple of days, I cant believe it was all over a vet bed, it seems a bit mad !!!

This saturday mum and me are off to the NEC to see Grand designs, never been before so don't really know what to expect or if it will be any good, at least it is only up the road so it's not too far to travel. Anyway, lots to do, will update again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment