Friday 22 October 2010

The Good, The Bad and The Annoying

This week has been full of action, some good, some not so good. Yesterday was horrid, work turned out to be a dreadful day and infact most of the week has been just as bad, im beginning to think my clients don't like me (as expected I hear you say), then to top it all off when I got back to the train station my car had a big fat parking ticket slapped on its windscreen, apparently I was parked too near a junction BUT I BEG TO DIFFER !!!

It has been made better by the good bits though, I have been spoilt as normal by my mum and dad, a new Kodak camera to take some snaps of my doggies, hopefully I will get chance to try it out over the weekend, I have also just ordered a new training aid, it's due to arrive early next week and im very excited, ive got a feeling its going to be a great hit with the doggies.

This weekend is planned around training, only 3 weeks left before me and Keisha try out for the BSD WC selection again, im feeling the pressure already and with the added worry of Keisha's A-Frame not being ready im beginning to doubt our chances this year, still we can only give it our best shot and if we try and get everything else as accurate as possible then you never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment