Monday 25 October 2010

Training troubles

It's a bit mad having all the weekends available for training now, my body hasn't quite adapted to training mode and I must admit im feeling pretty exhausted by the end of it, god knows how I managed to train 5 dogs last year, im only training 3 this time round and im just shattered.

Anyway, training so far is going to plan, well for most of it anyway. I seem to have this problem with contacts and as expected Keisha's A-Frame has taken a nose dive, with the selection day fast approaching it is not looking good.

I will be relying on the rest of our skills and thankfully the jumping sequences and our weaves are looking alot more promising.

Although Ronny and Zippy are not going to the selection day I am chuffed with where their training is at, Ronny is now hitting some fantastic weave entries which is something I thought he would never do, im still learning how to run this bl**dy dog but I think I have had another small (very small) break through, only time will tell. Zippy, who I absolutely adore running, is looking fantastic, his weave entries are looking great and are almost as good as Keisha's, he is really starting to drive through with his single footed action, something that he found difficult to do at the start of the year. I will try and get some video of them all in action over the next few weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment