Sunday 19 September 2010

Weekend Results

This weekend I had already decided I was going to concentrate hard on my handling, especially with Ronny, did it work .........

Well yes I think it did, yesterday Ronny ran a really twisty, naggy course that I never thought he get round to put in a lovely clear finishing 4th, today he didn't have any clears but some brilliant runs, 5F for knocking the top slat off the wall in his jumping class followed by a great agility run but just took the wrong end of the tunnel to get eliminated then in his last jumping run he knocked a pole.

Keisha on the other hand has been a proper little madam, im glad the season is about to end as we are starting to loose our mojo. She did manage a lovely run in the same jumping class as Ronny to finish 6th so at least it wasn't a complete disaster. Let's hope we can keep it together for our final show next week.




Zippy is still a little character, no clears this weekend but he is looking really promising, some great work powering on and working ahead and some great weave entries too, he also knocked the top slat off on the wall otherwise he was clear, I think he just wants to copy his dad. The one thing I have learnt with him this year is I NEED that start line WAIT as that's what is letting us down.

Other news: Kody has now gone to live with Conor and Kate and their Labrador Brian and two Mali's Heidi and Megan, they plan to keep his agility career going so hopefully I will see him out next year.

Finally ...... Well done to Ellen and Hamish for winning into Grade 3 this weekend, what a great way to finish the season, it was always going to happen !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment