Wednesday 1 September 2010

Rest Week

What a nice change to have some glorious sun, thankfully im not back at work until next week so I can enjoy the weather in my own back garden for once. As the dogs have had a hard couple of weeks they are currently on 'do what you like week', in the sense of plod around the garden, sniff what plants are left or gang up on Ronny in tag team wrestling, I even filled up the swimming pool so they can have a splash around before it's put away for the winter (probably next week knowing the Great British weather).

Friday we are off to Letchworth agility show for the day, I usually stay for the whole weekend but this year Keisha is competing in the ABC semi-final on saturday at Stoneleigh. I think we are just going to enjoy our day out and expect nothing, especially as her contacts are not reliable at the minute. Then sunday we are at Prestbury Park, I have never done this show before so hopefully it's a nice one, Ronny and Maisy are in pairs as are Zippy and Summer, ive got a feeling Zippy and Summer will come out as the better two !!!

As ive only got 4 weeks left before we hang up our running legs for the winter ive decided to make a start on my winter training plan, all equipment needed has been purchased and arrived, each dog has been given a list of necessaries for training, Keisha it's contacts, Zippy its tightening him up and Ronny, well ......... possibly more grid work in the hope he will keep the poles up. I might even try Puddy again to see if I can get him going next year in the ring. Failing that he can stay as Team manager.

1 comment: