Thursday 23 September 2010

Last Show of the year

So this is our last show of the year, I do enjoy the Dog Vegas Shows so it's definitely a nice one to finish on. Ive checked the weather and apparently it's going to be dry but cold, I don't mind that as long as it doesn't rain !!!

Ive already decided this weekend im just going to have fun, im going to run the contacts with Keisha and Zippy, if they get them then great, if not then oh well, my main aim for them this weekend is all about speed. With Ronny im going to work hard on my handling again, good arms with early commands etc etc etc, if we get another clear then I will be over the moon.

Good luck to anyone else who is competing, especially to Emma and Maisy still needing that last win to G3, keep me posted.

Ive managed to upload some of the runs from last weekend at Bromsgrove

No comments:

Post a Comment