Thursday 17 June 2010

Thursday already

Another week that has flown by, I haven't had chance to do anything this week, work is mega busy and seems to be taking all my brain power, I don't seem to have relaxed much this week and the only thing I have done with the dogs, training wise, is attend club last night.

Still it was a good night, after a short battle with Zippy we seem to have our contacts and Wait's at the start back, i have a feeling he might break his wait this weekend to test me, but I can assure you he will be put back, i have so learnt my lesson with Ronny !!!

We had a slight accident last night, Zippy managed to grab my trousers aswell as his toy and ripped a big hole in them at the top of my leg, luckily I had waterproof trousers in the van so after feeling a bit hot and looking a bit silly I made it to the end of the night.

Keisha worked well, some lovely weave entries and some really tight wing wraps, she did push her luck on the contacts and self released when I threw her toy, I suppose it was a bit mean but I was going for proofing them !!!

This weekend we are at Golden Valley, it's Ronny's and Keisha's last Grade 5 show so im going to enjoy it, im expecting the G6 courses to be a lot harder so next week im sure I will be pulling my hair out.

No comments:

Post a Comment