Wednesday 23 June 2010

Im loving the weather

I'm loving the hot weather, it's about time we had some decent weather, looks like its here to stay all weekend aswell, yippee !!!
The dogs seem to be enjoying the weather too, the swimming pool is getting plenty of use at the minute, I have to watch the dogs don't jump in when im not looking, Ronny and Keisha are good at that.
Today I had a break through with Zippy, he hasn't been too keen and all he could think about was getting out....... Well today he suddenly decided he wanted to play fetch, so now he is happy swimming to get his water float, its strange really as when we are down the lakes he loves swimming, I guess it is more confined and not very easy to get out of.

Anyway, I decided not to go training tonight, its far to hot to ask the dogs to train for an hour each and I think it will do them good to have a week's rest. Oh and of course the football was on earlier so I guess not many people would have been there anyway.

This weekend we are at Agility for Britain, its Ronny's and Keisha's first Grade 6 show so im very very excited. Ive been practicing some of the hard stuff over the winter period with Ronny and Keisha so hopefully now we will have chance to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment