Monday 10 August 2009

News Round

What a lovely change to the weather I think we have seen summer come and go over the last three days but at least we got something !!!

I have managed to get loads of stuff done this weekend (maybe it was a blessing in disguise not getting into Scunthorpe) I managed to get some of the dreaded jobs done like cutting the grass, washing and general domestic stuff and even managed good jobs like a couple of hours of dog training. Ive decided im going to train my contacts different with Zippy and in fact move the older dogs over to the new way too, I've initiated the very basic work and they have all taken to it extremely well, I think we will be well into the winter before we start putting it on the actual contacts.

On sunday dad and me managed to complete most of my 16 agility jumps and everyone is now painted with cups attached, we are in the middle of making our tyre jump but I'm hoping it will be completed by next week. Come November we will have a full set of agility equipment as my flat tunnel and see-saw are on order.

Good news is I have been offered a sponsorship by our local rugby team "Cov Tech" who have given me full access to one of their pitches to train on and they have even given me their storage container to keep my equipment in, I get to pick the keys up this saturday (or dad will as I'm at an agility show) and can start using it straight away, it's come at such a good time as the winter training season is fast approaching, Zippy and me can start our basic agility training in preparation for our puppy class that starts in October, Jackie has already started basics with Speedy so I best catch up, don't want to be left behind.

Hopefully Emma will be able to bring Maisy down on a regular basis and get some decent training in over the winter, Ellen and Kathryn your very welcome to too.

Anyway enough of that, I've got some congratulations to give out.

Well done to Amy and Summer who have qualified for Crufts in breed, Summer won her class today at Bournemouth, definitely well worth the trek for that !!!

Huge congratulations to Ellen and Hamish, gaining a first in jumping and 2nd in agility at Milton Keynes at the weekend, keep up the good work and good luck for your YKC jumping crufts qualifier this weekend, I will see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment