Thursday 6 August 2009

Ginger Nuts

Now known as the "Ginger Nuts" this pair are just mad, I caught Ronny and Zippy having sprint races up and down the field today in the pouring rain whilst out on our walk, I could tell the dogs were ready for a good blast around the field and all five went off like rockets, they always seem to enjoy it more in the rain probably as they know they will get their towel dry at the end, the wetter they are the longer it takes !!!












This weekend hasn't turned out quite liked I planned, we were supposed to be at Scunthorpe for agility but after much chasing up, it appears they never received my entries and subsequently I haven't been entered. I guess that's the thing about postal entries, you just got to hope it gets there, apparently you need proof of postage to complain, who does that ???

Anyway I suppose there is no point in sulking about it, I've got lots to get on with, I've just received lots of jump cups that I need to screw onto my jumps so that will take a few hours, no doubt the dogs will want a good walk and shopping and lunch with mum is a must !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment