Thursday 27 August 2009

Dashin Dogs update

Hi everyone, just arrived back from Dashin Dogs and what a fantastic week we have all had. Some great results over the week, Keisha has been the main star gaining three 3rd places, several 4ths 5ths 8ths. Ronny also had some great results, he had a 3rd in his agility and a 3rd today in his G5-7 jumping, not to be out done Kody also had a good stack of clear rounds and even managed a couple of placings which was great.

I must admit I'm glad to be back home, my legs are truly tired and I don't think I could have run anymore, the dogs just seem to keep going and going and going ......

Anyway I have only allowed myself one day of rest as this weekend we are off to Dordale on saturday and I think we have got flyball on sunday at Stoneleigh but I just need to confirm with Emma if we got in.

Talking of rest, we did have a day off on monday during Dashin Dogs and I decided to take my mob to the beach. The dogs had a brilliant day and it was really hard trying to get them in the water, NOT !!!

I have put a few pictures on further down the blog and will post a few more through out the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment