Monday 17 August 2009

KC Festival update

Good results from the weekend, on friday Keisha had a really lovely run in her agility and finished 4th just missing out again by a whisker, she is in great form at the moment and hopefully that 1st place wont be too far away.

Kody also had a great weekend, he got a clear in his jumping on friday and finished in 21st which was great, he also had another lovely clear on saturday so it is really starting to come together nicely.

This weekend Ronny has been great just really silly errors caused by me, the clip below is of Ronny in his jumping and stupid me called him off the tunnel and got him a refusal. On saturday I missed walking his jumping course and it was a really tight twisty course not suited to him at all, however I decided I would run it and give it a go, I'm definitely considering not walking his courses anymore as we got a clear, admittedly it was very messy and we wasted so much time but I was really chuffed as he was really listening and kept all the poles up, we finished in 13th which was great!!!



Emma also had a great weekend, see her blog for the clip of Maisy, she didn't have any clears but it was very very close, I'm really confident it will come very soon.

Congratulations to Ellen and Hamish for their jumping win and well done on your really lovely run in the YKC jumping qualifier to finish 7th, another great result.

No comments:

Post a Comment