Wednesday 22 April 2009

Wishing for the weekend

The weekend is not coming fast enough, why cant we have five days off and two days at work instead?

Tonight is my last night of teaching obedience, if im honest I don't really want to go, agility class has started again for the summer and I much rather be going there, especially as Keisha has forgotten what A-Frame contacts are. I have decided to move to a different obedience club though so I can still take the doggies to class, Zippy is really coming on nicely and I want to get Kody's and Pudsey's silver done too.

This weekend we are back at Newbury for the Working Belgian Shepherd Dog society Show, Ronny and Keisha have four runs each on both days and as it is the Belgian Shepherd show im helping out all day on sunday, thankfully they have had lots of offers of help so im not down to help on saturday, I think it would have been far to manic. Natalie and Reno will be there this weekend and I think Conor and Kate are bringing Megan down again too, im not sure about Speedy, I will take my camera anyway.

The last of the pictures have been added further down the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment