Monday 20 April 2009

Picture update

As promised more pictures from the weekend have been added.

This picture below is probably Ronny's best part of the course, looking into that tunnel !!!

Pudsey and zippy were very happy to get put to bed last night, they really enjoyed their weekend and after all the excitement it seemed to catch up with them, both of them were flat out on their backs and Pudsey was even snoring.

At work today I spent most of my time thinking of reasons why Keisha is jumping her A-Frame contact, I still haven't worked it out but I'm going to try one last thing in the ring at the weekend and see if it works. Even if it does work I think contact training for Keisha is a must in training next week. On the plus side, I have now got a good wait with Keisha at the start of the class and her speed seems to be returning, so its all to play for this weekend.

Kody is having a well deserved weekend off which means I can really concentrate on Ronny, I think I need to be more firm with him in the ring, if he blows those contacts I must start putting him back on them. I'm quite excited by Ronny at the moment, he is really starting to listen and I feel we may have a good round very soon, lets hope we can get it together at some point in competition, if only we could run like we do in training !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment