Thursday 16 April 2009

Weekend is nearly here

It's been nice having a short week at work, tomorrow night I will be packing the caravan ready for mum and me to set off early on saturday morning to Newbury for the Wallingford agility show. Both Ronny and Keisha will be competing all weekend and Kody has been entered in the Grade 3 jumping classes too. Sunday Ronny is in a team event joined by Maisy, Dylan and Charlie, Kody is in a different team with Summer, and two boxers, I think its Gemma and Crafty. The classes are really big at the weekend so I think this will be a good opportunity to do some training in the ring with Keisha and try and get us back on form. Ronny will no doubt be all or nothing but at least I always stand on the start line knowing if we get it right we are always in with a chance of a good placing, Grace and Kiah are also very similar to us too, I think we got the two most highly driven dogs out of all Jan's Mallys.

Last night was obedience club, Zippy had quite a good night, he did the most wonderful recall and lovely heel work but unfortunately broke his second stay, more training needed on that. Pudsey did fantastic heel work and he always has brilliant stays but last night he broke his recall, must of been something in the air between my two puppies. Next week will be my last week of teaching obedience as agility training moves to a wednesday for the summer season and obviously that takes priority.

No comments:

Post a Comment