Wednesday 15 June 2011

It's the start of our swimming season

I thought it was about time to get the swimming pool out of the garage and back in action for the doggies, all my mob love the water and what better way to exercise the dogs, what makes it more rewarding is it has a low risk of injury to the dogs and it doesn't cost me anything, yippee !!!

Ronny was the first in tonight, I was playing toy with him and then the next thing Zippy had managed to do an almighty leap to join him in the pool (im still in shock by the leap). They have started with a couple of minutes each tonight and we will progress steadily over the next few weeks until they are at peak swimming fitness. I didn't manage to film Zippy tonight but hopefully I will get him next time.



This weekend we are at Golden Valley, on Saturday Ronny and Zippy are doing their first ever pairs together, Emma is running Ronny whilst I work Zippy, im very excited, it's either going to go horribly wrong or incredibly well, hopefully we will catch it on video. On Sunday the Kronik Kids are back in action, sadly Nat and Reno cant make it this weekend but we have another Mali on hand to temporary fill his place.

No comments:

Post a Comment