Sunday 19 June 2011

Golden Valley

Well I did what I planned this weekend and have started on my quest to get Zippy’s start line wait back (and Ronny’s at times) it’s been very frustrating as he has ran some cracking rounds after being E’d on the start line, still it will only make us a better team in the long term and im determined to stick to my goal.

The boys have been ace this weekend, Ronny has ran some brilliant rounds, a couple of knocked poles but I can live with that, as long as he listens im happy !!!

Saturday was Ronny’s and Zippy’s first ever pairs together, Emma ran Ronny whilst I worked Zippy, we managed to get them both E’d but it was soooooo much fun, not the easiest pairs course either but we gave it our best shot and I think Emma and me came away with the biggest grins on our faces.

Today was Team Dash and in action were Zippy, Summer, Speedy and Ronny, I love doing team and there is nothing better than seeing the whole team smiling at the end, we didn’t go clear infact I think Amy and Summer had the only clear but all the dogs tried really hard and zoomed round the fast flowing course. Unfortunately Megan and Heidi who were the other planned team dogs came into season this week so were unable to attend.

Thank you to Emma for running Ronny in both the pairs and team and to Amy for stepping in at the last minute to make up our 4th team member.

Just want to say a massive well done to Emma and Maisy getting 5th in a really tricky C3-4 Jumping class, sorry I missed your run.

No comments:

Post a Comment