Monday 2 May 2011

Vyne Agility Show

So today was our third and last day of our agility weekend, Newbury was very very windy but the sun still managed to shine. Today was the ABC qualifier, I was hoping I would qualify one of my dogs, when I walked the course this morning it was set more towards a grade 1 class, so very fast and flowing, more suited to Zippy than Keisha.

Anyway, to cut the story short both Ronny and Zippy have qualified for the semi's, Ronny ran fantastically well to finish 2nd and Zippy ran just a second slower to clinch the 4th qualifying spot, I think my picture sums up how I am feeling. Keisha also ran clear but just wasn't fast enough on this course, she finished in 10th place.

3 comments:

  1. Wow well done!!! Thats brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Jo!!! I don’t think congratulations is a big enough word:-)

    I’m so proud of you and the Doggies (if a little jealous!!). There is absolutely no doubt that you will be taking all 3 to the Semi’s, just need a Keisha course now.

    Enjoy your well deserved success mate. Nat xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! What a brilliant season you are having already! xxx

    ReplyDelete