Sunday 1 May 2011

Shrewsbury Success

Another lovely weekend of agility in the sun, we have been at Shrewsbury for the past few days, I love this show, great memories as this was where Ronny won out of Grade 1 back in 2007, how time fly's !!!

We have had some fantastic runs this weekend, not many clears but some really encouraging runs, Ronny is still being amazing, when we get it right my god it feels good, his agility has been brilliant again, he ran a super round today just gaining 5F he also had some great jumping classes but my handling was pants and sadly let him down, im just so thrilled with how he is running.

Zippy just makes me smile, he tries so hard, he did a very challenging G5-7 Jumping yesterday and we got most of the way round until my handling let him down, he also ran an amazing agility class but I ran so hard past the DW to test his contact that I actually pulled him off, it's good to proof these contacts as if it was a championship class (sadly not solid in that department yet) but def a good training area to work on. Today he won his jumping class and he is looking so confident.

Keisha has been ace this weekend, an odd pole here and there but some lovely sequences, we held our contacts in the ring which was great, something that we have never really been able to do before as either she would ping them or I would rush her. Today she won the C6-7 jumping class to get her 3rd win to G7, she only needs an agility win so fingers crossed we will get that before the end of the season. She then went on to win the G6 jumping so I know we are working well as a team at the moment.

The dogs have all be spoilt this weekend, I was in debt to Ronny and Zippy for their previous wins and with Keisha winning today it was only fair we had a trip to the ice cream man, I think Mr Whippy went down a treat with my doggies.

Tomorrow we are off to Vyne, it's great having a third day at agility, yippee !!!



No comments:

Post a Comment