Monday 11 April 2011

Spring @ Shuttleworth

I am so glad to be back in the agility season, we had such a great few days and I can wait to do it all again this weekend. So Spring @ Shuttleworth turned out to be a very busy show for us, I was helping on saturday and ended up being the ring manager on sunday which although it was great fun it was also quite stressful trying to get my dogs run. Saying all that my doggies wee fantastic and it ended up being a successful show for us.

Zippy kicked us off on saturday with a lovely jumping round to finish third and then followed it up with another 3rd in BSD agility. Keisha had some really nice rounds in her agility and jumping to gain an 8th and 9th and also a 3rd in BSD jumping.

The star of the show for me was Ronny !!! He was such a good boy, he ran some lovely rounds, knocked one pole in his jumping and two in his agility, admittedly he did turn his DW into a running contact without my permission on two occasions but apart from that he was surprisingly very very focussed on me. He ended up winning the ABC helter Skelter and the BSD Jumping and also gained a 7th in C4-7 jumping which he lost by a second and that was down to me giving him a late command and making him turn the wrong way, naughty mummy !!!

Here are a couple of the runs we managed to catch on camera.



Well done to Amy on her brilliant 5th and 6th place this weekend with Summer and all those other clears that you got, well done to Ellen for your 15th with Hamish and a big well done to Emma and Maisy who had some fantastic rounds this weekend, I managed to catch a couple of them and they looked brilliant, I think it was a good weekend for everyone !!!

2 comments:

  1. Great results again Jo:-) What classes are the runs on the Video?

    Reno sends a big "well done" to his Daddy and Brother xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nat, Zippy's first two classes are G5 Jumping and G5 Agility, his last run is C4-7 Jumping. Ronny and Keisha is G6-7 Jumping and Agility.

    ReplyDelete