Wednesday 6 April 2011

Im counting down ........

One more day at work then we start our agility season, it will be great to catch up with everyone again, it seems a lot longer than 6 months !!!

We are at Spring @ Shuttleworth this weekend, I love this venue and what makes it even better is the sun is supposed to be shinning all weekend. We plan to arrive early friday afternoon, get the caravan set up and sort the dogs before Keisha and me have to scoot over to one of the rings for the BSD WC training.

The doggies are all ready to go, Ronny had been suffering with his stopper pad, im not sure how he did it but he sliced half of it off, it finally looks like it has fully mended, due to this I hadn't been able to do much agility training with him, I took him last sunday to club to refresh his memory, he was a bit wild but thats nothing new, im expecting him to be the same this weekend, I guess it's nice to have a dog that makes you work really hard for those clears, im just far too spoilt with Keisha and Zippy !!!

Anyway, looking forward to seeing you all this weekend, good luck and I hope you all have a brilliant season x

No comments:

Post a Comment