Friday 1 April 2011

Last night's course

Last nights course ............ What a run !!!

This was so much fun, we split it up into three to practice the sequences and then ran the course at the end of the night. It was a good course to test direction control, the ability for the dog to work ahead and another mean weave entry.

I'm loving Zippy, he is so much more confident and doesn't hesitate to run straight past me and keep going, I found it hard to steer him from the A-Fame into the tunnel especially with him running the contact, we did crack it though, I wouldn't normally use his name but on this occasion I chucked it in as he landed jump 8 to get him to turn his head from the flat tunnel and also the left side of the rigid tunnel. The rest he ran beautifully, I love the fact I can send him and hang back and not worry about the fact he might take a pole, it allows me to get in such a better postion to help him around the course, it's like having a sensible Ronny !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment