Wednesday 4 August 2010

Mid week training

Decided not to go training tonight, I was in two minds especially as im having a few problems with Zippy, in the end I opted to stay at home and concentrate on his waits and some tight turns.



Training went well, no issues with waits tonight so it's definitely a excited competition thing, I think being put back on the start line will hopefully rectify the problem, im just wondering how many times he will need to be put back (If he is anything like his dad then im guessing a few !!! )
The tight turns went well, it didn't take him long to grasp the idea especially as his toy was in my hand, the good thing is, he is already starting to read my body language so is naturally starting to adjust himself.

This weekend we are at Scunthorpe, it's Kody's first G6 Show so ive got my fingers crossed he will be able to cope with the courses. I am looking forward to not walking as many courses, I managed to get Zippy eliminated last weekend because I ran the wrong course (maybe thats just a sign of me getting old).

No comments:

Post a Comment