Wednesday 18 August 2010

Holiday time

One more day at work and then im off for 2 weeks. It's going to be an action packed adventure as tomorrow evening we set off for a week at Dashin Dogs. Emma and Amy are camping next door so im sure the entertainment will be great. Monday we are off to the beach for the dogs to let their legs loose in the sea and for me to have a well deserved rest, my mob love the beach so hopefully I will be able to drag them away at the end of the day.

No sooner as Dashin Dogs finishes we then make our way for a further 4 days at Dog Vegas, I love going to this show as its just so relaxing, Keisha has made the Dog Vegas final but as her contacts have been a bit 'iffy' im not holding my breath.

So ive been a good person and have completed all the house work, cleaned out the kennel, done the shopping for the caravan and even had a green finger moment and cut the grass and pruned the bushes, now ive just got to go and pack. (I definitely need a rest now)

See you in a week or so, I will update the blog on my return, byeeeeeeeeee x

No comments:

Post a Comment