Sunday 25 April 2010

WBSDS Show

This show has been fantastic, Zippy’s first show and we have come away with some great results, his first ever run was in agility which he gained 16th, he then went on to run a lovely jumping round to finish 18th. Today he was running with lots more confidence and speed and after a couple of naughty handler errors from me we finally got it together to run a really nice jumping round to finish 8th, I am so chuffed with my little Zip.


Keisha has had another successful weekend, another 2nd in agility along with 2 x 4th, 8th and a 9th. Kody has not been so good this weekend, we now have a weave issue as he keeps coming out at the end, I think he might have lost confidence in them so I’m going to have to work hard on them during the week, especially as next weekend is his first grade 4 show.

Ronny has just been fantastic, some really brilliant runs but just knocking a pole or a silly mistake mainly due to either him or me rushing, however he did have a dam good run in the jumping to finish 1st which means he is now in the same position as Keisha, 2 x wins to the next grade !!!

So I’m beaming from ear to ear, I can’t wait until next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment