Thursday 15 April 2010

Swimming and Training

The dogs have started swimming, Ronny and Keisha love it, Zippy and Pudsey are getting used to it but Kody absolutely hates it, he has never really been a fan of water so I think I might stop making him do it, after all it is supposed to be fun as well as fitness !!!
This week has flown by, I cant believe its nearly friday, this weekend we are in Newbury for the Wallingford Show, Ronny and Maisy are doing pairs together which will be mega fun, well for the dogs anyway, Emma and me might have grey hairs by the end, flyball pairs to agility pairs, will it work ???

I took Zippy club last night, over the last two weeks he has started to run under jumps around corners, especially when the following obstacle is contact equipment or tunnels etc, it appears he is rushing to get to the next obstacle (just like his dad) so isn't sighting the jump, it's definitely a training issue although he doesn't do it at the field, I guess it will resolve once he gets a bit of experience in the ring so im expecting the first couple of shows to be good training ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment