Monday 12 April 2010

Spring at Shuttlewroth

This weekend has been another positive one, although not as many placings as last week (I guess it was a bit greedy) the dogs ran very well and all of them had areas I would like to improve on. Kody has lost his confidence in the weaves again ( haven't worked out why yet) and although he is completing them, they are not as quick as normal. Keisha still has tendencies to jump those contacts, especially the A-Frame, I find it quite frustrating as im running out of ideas of how to solve it. Ronny, well lets just say tunnels after contacts is just a no go, I think im really going to have to train this one, I do ask myself if he will ever have self control in front of those tunnels !!!

Saying all that we had some great results, Keisha had a 4th in jumping and 5th in agility, Ronny had a 1st in jumping and every round we had a good solid wait so im really pleased with him. Mum managed to film some of the runs but sadly not the best ones.



During the weekend I managed to get some weave training in with Zippy, he is starting to get frustrated with himself as he wants to go faster in the weaves but his double footed action is preventing him, I decided to get my v-weaves out and teach him the single footed action.

No comments:

Post a Comment