Tuesday 7 October 2008

Yesterday it was quite a nice day so I decided I would collect the caravan from off my mum and dads drive and put it into storage for the winter. I cleared all the stuff out including removing all of the cushions of the seating area so they don't get damp. It was only today when I regretted doing it as I managed to get in to a fight with them when I was struggling putting them under the bed, obviously I won !!!

Today the weather is not so good, in fact it has rained most of the morning, I did plan on doing some agility training but it is just to dangerous today. Kody and Keisha did some weave training in the garden yesterday, Kody was quite good at it, he is a bit quick for himself sometimes tho, wants to do everything as fast as he can and doesn't really think what he is doing, still the Mali's don't seem to take long at learning new skills, after a few go's I'm sure he will get the hang of it, looks like I'm going to have three quick doggies at agility!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment