Wednesday 22 October 2008

I know people say they have multi talented dogs, but look, Keisha is now the new England football striker, she out jumped everyone for the winning header, well in the dog world anyway !!!!



With this weekend being one to not look forward too, i.e rain all weekend and the clocks going back making the nights turn in earlier, it seemed appropriate to make this evening one to enjoy, me and the dogs had a good game of football followed by a luxury dinner of chicken (well for the dogs anyway).

I'm off this weekend and for once I haven't got any agility or flyball competitions, however, with the crufts flyball qualifier next week I'm sure we will not go the weekend without any form of training.

Kody is being packed off with dad to go and watch a rugby match on saturday, it will be good for him to get out and meet some new friends, he can at times be a bit shy but I'm sure if he gets fed cheese all day and people play ball with him then he will more than accommodate those horrible humans !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment