Thursday 16 October 2008

After speaking with Emma and Amy at the weekend I have worked out that there is just under two weeks left until the crufts flyball qualifier for the YKC team. Dad and me have been practicing hard in the garden and are quite happy that Keisha and Ronny are ready for the task, well definitely Keisha, it all depends if Ronny can maintain his patience and wait for the ball to fling out rather than him jumping the box to collect it.
Kody has been practicing for next year too, I think he is going to be like Keisha so at least we will have a variety of dogs to pick from. Pudsey is still too young for the jumps but he has started to learn the touch to activate the ball, his co-ordination on catching the ball is still a little off !!!!!!
This weekend unfortunately I'm on lates at work, on the positive side I will be able to attend agility training on Sunday morning with Ronny and Keisha, it must be a good few months since I have been.

No comments:

Post a Comment