Thursday 18 September 2008

This weekend we are at the Bromsgrove Agility Show. This show has the most beautiful trophy's, a glass cube with a 3d dog in the middle, Ive briefed Ronny and Keisha up and promised them a double ice cream if they win me one!!!!!!!

As Ronny and Keisha are competing at the weekend, today was just a lazy day in the sun, yes you did hear me right, SUN !!!!!!

The toy box was quickly emptied by the dogs who then went on to play for hours (maybe it was just a day of rest for me then!!!)

I even managed to get some training in with Pudsey who is a very clever boy and is retrieving his ball brilliantly. I'm sure Jan told me that Pudsey just slept all day when he was a very young puppy, no sign of that, it's like having a double Ronny in the house, infact its quite freaky how similar they are, that puppy never stops.

No comments:

Post a Comment