Sunday 28 September 2008

Lincolnshire Agility Show

Our last camping show of the year and what a way to finish!

I thought I was going to have to wait a whole year for one of those trophy's that you get at the Bromsgrove Show, I couldn't believe my eyes when I noticed they were giving them out at this show too, all be it a different figure in the middle.

That was it, dogs were briefed, bribed in every way possible, sadly Ronny didn't fall for it, not a single clear all weekend, he did us both proud at our first grade 4 show though just knocking poles on his better runs.

Keisha was in good form, her first class she had a pole but in some sort of way I think that helped, she never knocked a pole after that for the whole weekend. From then on she was just on a mission. Her saturday agility class was just superb, she ran her round lovely and finished in 3rd place, we had won one of those trophy's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today was even better, she started off getting a 4th in her first agility class followed by another 4th in her jumping class. Her last agility class of the day was just amazing. I can honestly say I think she is going to be better than Ronny at agility. She had a fantastic round with good fast contacts and incredibly tight turns. She ended up coming a brilliant second just missing first place by a whisker. I didn't realise but the class was sponsored so ended up winning a 15kg bag of food and other pressies such as a collar and lead and a fancy blue dog bowl, and of course another one of those brilliant trophy's, a bit greedy!!!!!!

Pudsey seemed to take most of the spot light, he is certainly an eye catcher and the amount of people that threatened to kidnap him, I best keep him under lock and key.

So what a fantastic way to finish the year, who could ask for anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment