Sunday 13 November 2011

The new training field

So this is my new training field and menage, I moved in on saturday morning, I managed to do it all in one go which was a bonus, I think I need to space my equipment out the paddock is massive, no doubt Emma will be looking forward to her workout when she comes training, if your wondering where all the other equipment is its in the stable keeping dry.




This morning we had WC training, it was great fun and some of the courses were quite hard, infact very trappy and good handling was needed, mine was average, some good moments and some rubbish moments, Zippy was a good boy I have no idea how he understands what I want sometimes. I did get Keisha out for a few runs but to be honest we were a complete disaster, I think I will be taking advantage of my new training venue over the next week to make sure Keisha, Zippy and me are all singing of the same hymn sheet.


Not much else happening at the moment, I am currently debating whether to get my bike out and start taking the boys for a more vigorous exercise, ive just got this dreadful feeling one of them will cause me to fall and become more friendly with the floor, I think I might try one at a time to start with, work out who the likely culprit could be !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment