Monday 31 October 2011

Quick catch up

I keep meaning to update this blog but I never seem to get chance, lots happening at the moment but I promise I will try harder !!!
 
Well the first bit of news is I passed my judges course so I can now officially judge at KC Shows, I have already received and accepted two judging appointments for next year, it's so very exciting and I cant wait to get started.

BSD WC selection day is fast approaching, im sticking with my initial thoughts and plan to do very little with Keisha, I have a few training days coming up so I might get her out to practice a contact or two but that will be it, I think the rest will do her good and make her more motivated. Zippy on the other hand is the only dog in action at the moment, his training is going great and he is looking so confident in himself, we are still working on our A-Frame contact but it is definitley a step in the right direction. We had our first FCI type training day on saturday which he worked brilliantly at, the next one is planned for two weeks time and im already looking forward to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment