Thursday 27 May 2010

Just one more day

How knackered am I being back at work this week, it feels like I haven't slept for 2 weeks.



Anyway thankfully its the last day tomorrow and then its the bank holiday weekend, yippee !!!

This weekend we are at Dog Vegas, it's Keisha's first Grade 5 show so im very excited, it seems like it has taken us forever to get here but at least it has finally arrived. Also in action is Ronny, Kody and Zippy so ive got a busy weekend ahead, ive decided im going to start running Zippy like my other dogs and take the apron strings off.

I took Zippy and Ronny to club last night, Zippy is looking good but is starting to get a bit eager on his contacts, especially before the tunnel, something I must keep an eye on, im not quite ready for running contacts from him. As expected Ronny was a rocket just let loose, after an initial naughty run of turning his contacts into running ones he was swiftly brought back and made to do them properly, im guessing its my punishment for leaving him behind whilst Keisha and me went on holiday to Germany !!!

The picture above is some of the team in our base camp next to the arena, and yes they did cage us aswell as the dogs !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment