Sunday 31 August 2008

Letchworth Agility Show

This weekend we were down at Huntingdon Racecourse.

Nige didn't attend on this occasion as he was working but I was not on my own as my mum came with me and camped for the first time.
At one point i was going to be updating the blog with no great news, Neither Ronny or Keisha had been clear in any classes on both Friday or Saturday, I was beginning to think mum was a bit of a jinks.

Typical !!!!!! the time mum comes to see the dogs run, neither of them can manage a clear, infact most of our rounds we got eliminated, the only sign of hope was when Keisha was running a fantastic agility round but then through my bad handling couldn't make the last jump as the angle I had set her on was just impossible, unfortunately she just ran under the jump!!!!!

But today my brilliant boy and girl didn't let me down, they only managed one clear each out of the whole weekend, Keisha did a lovely jumping round but just missed out on the placings.

Ronny did a fantastic helter skelter jumping class and finished in 1st place. Thankfully mum did see their proper talent after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment